|· Brush up the total preparations made for the Interview.
· Dress up neatly and be well groomed.
· Have Tiffin/ meal before Interview based on the timings to be at good energy levels.
· Think only positive things.
· Be at the interview spot before time.
· Knock and enter the Interview room.
· Wish whosoever present in the Interview panel.
· Give a warm smile and firm handshake.
· Get adjusted and sit comfortable, without crossing your arms or legs.
· Be attentive towards the questions asked.
· Eyes and ears needs to be wide open during Interview.
· Answers should be neat/ crisp and towards the point.
· Don’t beat around the bush, if you don’t know the answers. Simply say “Sorry, I don’t know”.
· If you don’t understand any question, ensure you ask them and get it cleared before answering.
· Do ask questions from your end if they permit you to ask.
· Remember to say Thank you to everyone in the Interview panel.