Warehouse incharge role is a highintensity leadership role that encompasses working with a team of 10 people in a fast-paced decision-making environment.
Order Life-Cycle Management: The role starts once the orders are received in the ERP.
- Work with the finance team to release the orders that are held due to credit limit issue
- Inform the sales team about orders that are held due to non-payment from the buyer side
- For the credit-approved orders, start the pick-pack process along with the team.
- Monitor the turn around time for the pick-pack process so that maximum orders get dispatched during working hours.
- Once the orders are packed, work with logistics executive to ensure that the orders are dispatched as soon as possible.
- Ensure maximum stock and dispatch accuracy
- Work with the purchasing team to let them know if we are about to finish any stock soon so that the stock can be replenished.
- Basis technology know-how of an ERP is a must to manage orders.