Job profile for APM
Key Skills and Responsibilities :
– Be a strong conduit between the founders and the stakeholders (technology, design and content teams)
– Establish and maintain the product roadmap
– Lead the ideation, design, development, and launch of products and features
– Work with the technology team to ideate, scope out and manage the timelines of the entire project
– Research the suitable product-market fit
– Define and analyze metrics that drive the success of products
– 3+ years of consumer product management (or similar) experience.
– A strong technical and/or analytical background is preferred. An engineering degree is highly preferred.
– Great references from prior or current product teams – especially software engineers.
– You have experience leading a cross-functional team of designers, data analysts. engineers and marketers.
– You are a positive influence, a great communicator, and a natural leader.
– You use data to make strategic prioritization, but have deep empathy for the user and have great product instincts.
– You have an affinity for the fast-paced, ever-changing environment of a growing company.
– You can turn broad ideas into action
BE/BTech, MBA preferred along with relevant work experience
CTC 10 Lpa