This role will give you the experience of different types of project building solutions at scale using the bespoke tooling of builder. Also, you will be part of the digital revolution we aim to bring to our customers and make technology accessible and easy to use for anyone.
Responsibilities and Duties –
● Evangelise our network of developers to use and understand the Builder platform and tooling
● Act as the final checkpoint for new developers joining our platform.
● Assist with capturing technical customer requirements and presenting solutions to enterprise customers.
● Ensure code quality and best practices are followed across all assigned projects.
● Identify process improvement areas and drive innovation in automating parts of the SDLC.
● 5+ years of solid experience with a wide range of web, backend, or mobile technologies.
● Mastery of at least one of the following languages in a cloud-based ecosystem:
● Experience presenting technical solutions to customers.
● A proven track record of designing scalable and maintainable technical solutions.
Experience coordinating development efforts across multiple managing projects in parallel.
● Experience working with off-shore/outsourced developers across different time zones.
● Experience with code review tools and practices to ensure best practices are followed and code quality gates are achieved.
● Experience with creating documentation, unit tests, integration tests, security, and load tests.
● Solid Understanding of GitOps principles.
Advantage if candidate has –
● Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, and GitLab CI/CD pipelines
● Comfortable with open source monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Loki
● Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, and Digital Ocean.
● Performance-based bonuses
● Health benefits
● A collaborative culture where unconventional thinkers come together to solve interesting
problems and having fun while doing it
● Mission-driven company that is making the world a better place.
CTC – As per industry standards (15-18LPA max)
Note – Position is on 6 months contract (it will be extended after completion of contract)