- We are now present in 100+ schools PAN India in a short span of 2 months & envision reaching every kid in our country to make them future-ready by teaching coding in their school computer lab.
- Since our curriculum is developed by industry experts and the most crucial activity of teaching coding is done by trained & certified teachers, learners get state-of-the-art education through our propriety, creative activity-based curriculum.
- Conduct classes in Coding for Grade 1-10 students in <school name>, in city <city name>
- Be available physically at school daily and be flexible to take classes based on school’s schedule
- Follow all disciplinary guidelines given by WhiteHat Jr and School and maintain a strong working relationship with the students and staff
- Manage classes carefully to ensure all students are learning in a safe, constructive environment. Focus on concept clarification of the students.
- Spend a few hours daily to prepare for upcoming lessons – all content will be provided. Clear all assessments before showing up in class
- Demonstrate academic competence in coding and invest time in training to stay updated with the curriculum.
- Facilitate problem-solving with a curious mind and critical thinking skills to teach students with all skills.
- Participate in parent-teacher meetings and communication. Maintain discipline aligned with the school.
- Learner’s mindset is essential & attendance in WhiteHat Jr training at regular time intervals is mandatory.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Working hours will be according to the school timings. Weekly offs & Holidays will be decided by the school. Teachers will be expected to follow the rules and regulations shared by the school.
- Classes will be in person, physically done, in the Computer Labs
- WhiteHat Jr will provide cutting edge curriculum and training for teachers to upskill themselves – adding a strong value
- WhiteHat Jr will also provide certification for Teacher once she completes the training modules
Desired Qualifications/Skills (Common)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT required
- 2+ years’ school teaching experience preferred
- Ability to build rapport with school-age students
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrable record of helping students achieve high test scores preferred.
- Ability to organize tasks and manage time to meet many and varied deadlines.
- Working familiarity with assistive technologies; internet and email systems; and word processing, presentation.
- Familiarity with computers (PC and Apple) and their use in instruction to enhance student learning.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Skills (grade 1-4)
Call to Action
- Now that job hunters are familiar with your specific job requirements, we need a call to action, so prospective teachers know exactly how to apply.
- Let them know whom to contact to apply or how and where to submit an application, resume, and other supporting documents.
Puranpur Uttar Pradesh
Pulwama Jammu & Kashmir
Una Himachal Pradesh
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh
Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
For TR team: Pick based on Grade requirement