We are searching for a talented Corporate Lawyer to handle all our company’s legal transactions, partnerships, and projects. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company avoid ssible legal risks and violations.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer in real Esate Company
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with a strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.