counselor with good communication in english
- Manages and coordinates community workshops, retreats, and recruitment efforts; arranges visits and tours for prospective students and parents.
- Serves independently as the point person for internal coordination of university student recruitment and enrollment management goals utilizing specific knowledge gained of admissions, registration criteria and financial aid and/or scholarship information and deadlines.
- Coordinates and implements various recruitment programs and marketing strategies for territorial or local on-site admission programs and special events like Seminars, Workshops, education fair in the fulfillment of recruitment efforts.
- Provides career and academic counseling, planning, and advising to potential students utilizing specific knowledge gained of the university colleges, educational programs, and degrees.
- Promotes and represents the university at public relations events, promotional opportunities, marketing campaigns, business and committee meetings, and press and publicity functions.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must be minimum Graduate.
- Minimum experience of 1 year in the same field preferred.
- Good proficiency in spoken and written English, presentation and convincing skills.
- Knowledge on various universities, application deadlines, application pre-requisites.
- Should be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and MS outlook.
Salary- 15-20 LPA