Role: Major Incident Manager
Role Details– Minimum of 7+ years of automotive manufacturing experience orrelevant IT implementation experience as Support Person /domain/business consultantwith Automotive Manufacturing .
|Location||Preferably in Pune but open to other locations across India.
Ready to travel abroad to customer location in Ireland
|Domain skill requirement||Major Incident Management,ITIL Framework, SIAM, Manufacturing Domain etc.|
|Role||Sr. Associate Consultant /Consultant etc.|
|Overall Experience||7+ years|
The management of all Major Incidents (Priority 1 & 2)during office hours and on a shift basis for out of hours forms a key part of the role, with the collation and production of MIR’s to the business in agreed timescale.
The primary responsibility will also be to ensure that root-cause is established for all major incidents and that a formal RCA is published within agreed SLAs. In addition, the current Major Incident and Problem management processes should be reviewed, improved, and where agreed with the IT Operations manager, improvements implemented.
Implementation will include documentation and mentoring of all IT stakeholders.Close collaboration with different process managers as and when needed for CSI activities. Consultant should be ready to work in different shifts (US, EMEA,APAC shifts etc.).
- Service operations experience, with Hands-On experience of Managing Major incidents management in a multi-vendor setup across geography.
- ITIL Foundation/Expert certification
- Excellent communication and organization skills, Business Analysis and Presentation Skills
- Proven track record in Major Incident Management and General SIAM ( Service Integration And Management )Functions.
- Multitasking and taking leads in initiatives for process improvement.
- Conversant with Spoken and Written English and global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
Good to have skills:Lean sigma, 6 sigma, Fishbone & Five Whys methods, Understanding of Industry 4.0
- Technical understanding on how infrastructure has been set up
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – SIAM, Six Sigma, Agile-DevOps, PMP etc.
- Technical knowledge on Infra, networking, storage, cloud, database
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Critical to Business Events(Major Incidents priority 1 & 2) to ensure best resolution in the shortest time provided by the Service Providers, with least impact to the business
- Drives all levels of the IT organization ( service Providers) to update their processes, procedures, and documentation
- Manage and detect changes of state for Configuration Items (CI) or IT services that have significance and escalate exception conditions
- Provide control for the execution of operational activities and processes (like Incident, Problem, Service request Management)
- Communicate operations state of service throughout the global organization during a Major Incident
- Provides ability to compare actual operating performance and behavior against design standards and SLAs
- Thoroughly understand the ITSM Framework and Policy to manage the establishment of the problem management program and assist in the development and maintenance of related process, policies, and standards
- Ensure all IT critical events are communicated to the appropriate functions/stakeholders
- Provide control for the execution of operational activities and processes
- Provide means to compare actual operating performance and behavior against design standards and SLAs
- Provide a basis for service assurance and improvement
- Drive analysis, root causes and preventing Incidents from happening in the future
- Ensures Proactive Problem Management by analyzing incident records, and using data collected by other IT Service Management processes to identify trends or significant Problems
- Provide a thoughtful, risk-based IT perspective, and assist in the execution of the program including, but not limited to, policy compliance assessments and continuous monitoring.
Secondary skills (not compulsory)
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- Preferably should have an exposure to outsourcing and offshoring work models
- E./B. Tech – Computer Science, Information technology, Mechanical, Electronicsetc. or any other equivalent degree
- PGDM/MBA – IT, Systems, Operationsetc. ( Good to have)