Role:Asset and Configuration Management
Role Details– Minimum of 7+ years of automotive manufacturing experience orrelevant IT implementation experience as Support Person /domain/business consultantwith AutomotiveManufacturing .
|Location||Preferably in India (Pune/Bangalore) but open to other locations across India.
Ready to travel abroad to customer location in Ireland(On need basis)
|Domain skill requirement||Asset and configuration management, ITIL Framework, SIAM, Manufacturing Domain etc.|
|Role||Senior Consultant /Consultant|
|Overall Experience||7+ years|
- Identify Configuration Items (CIs) under client tools and map to the ServiceNow application model
- Control CI information, ensure upstream/ downstream relationships are built connecting CIs to Application/Technical Services and validate the relationships
- Perform verification and regular audits of CMDB information
- Provide management information about Configuration Management, quality and operations, risks and for trending
- Maintain quality of CI information entered into ServiceNow CMDB
- Maintain currency on policy and process documents
- Provide training on CMDB processes, reporting and associated tasks
- Collect and validate information about the current state of CIs, escalate issues to the relevant owners
- Receive and obtain notification of significant changes in the state and conditions of CIs. Escalate non-compliance to the IT Security & Operations Teams
- Respond to requests for CI changes and updates from Change Management where human intervention (manual effort) is required
- Provide reporting and metrics on CI information upon request
- Baseline CMDB and track changes against the baseline.
- Ensure the linkage between CMDB and ITIL Processes, such as Incident, Problem, Change, Service Catalog and Financial Management are maintained and offer optimum value
- Keep test plans updated.
- Participate in ServiceNow Release schedule.
- Work with the Asset Management team to ensure Asset & CMDB are in synchronization
- Identifies key metrics for IT to demonstrate trends, hot-spots, and successes across Client Global-IT environment
- Conducts accuracy and validation reviews and adjusts collection sets as appropriate to build reliance on accuracy of data within the organization
- Develops and maintains IT asset management standards and procedures for hardware and software assets and to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
- Works with functional management, vendor management and contract management functions to review technology resources (hardware / software), configuration, and vendor purchase agreements.
- Oversees development and maintenance of tracking systems / services for all IT hardware / software assets in order to maintain an accurate inventory and configuration of all IT assets and their components and ensure compliance with vendor contracts.
- Establishes linkage with configuration management, budgeting and procurement processes to track asset acquisition, utilization, configuration and retirement of assets.
- Oversees the delivery of IT asset and configuration reports, including management reports.
- Maintains working knowledge of IT asset and configuration management industry practices.
- Implement user asset management security standards infrastructure.
- Maintain IT asset and configuration management procedures (license compliance and expense management).
- Monitors compliance with IT asset management policies, procedures and standards.
- Performs IT risk assessments on key IT infrastructure assets.
- Implements procedures for information asset protection standards.
- Maintains and implements enterprise-wide infrastructure asset logging procedures.
- Do gap analysis for existing client and Provide continuous service improvement recommendations
- Mandatory skills:
- Service operations experience, with Hands-On experience of Managing Asset and Configurationmanagement in a multi-vendor setup across geography.
- ITIL Foundation/Expert certification
- Excellent communication and organization skills, Business Analysis and Presentation Skills
- Proven track record in Asset and configuration and General SIAM (Service Integration And Management)Functions.
- Multitasking and taking leads in initiatives for process improvement.
- Conversant with Spoken and Written English and global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
Good to have skills:
- Technical understanding on how infrastructure has been set up
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – Service now, ITIL Foundation/Intermediate/Expert
- Technical knowledge on Infra, networking, storage, cloud, database
- BE./B. Tech – Computer Science, Information technology, Mechanical, Electronicsetc. or any other equivalent degree
- PGDM/MBA – IT, Systems, Operationsetc. (Good to have)