The position is responsible to establish proper HR & Admin systems through policies, procedures, practices in the organization thereby ensuring better environment for long term sustenance of Human resource in the organization along with their development through proper planning and implementation.
|Responsibilities:||1. Recruitment and Selection– Shall be responsible for complete Recruitment Cycle from Manpower planning, attracting the talent to developing JD’s, On-boarding & Joining of the staff at various levels in organization. Would also be responsible to Monitoring HR Metrics (Turnover Ratios, Cost per Hire, Turnaround Time etc)
2. Induction & Orientation- Shall be responsible for ensuring smooth Joining and on-boarding of new joinees by conducting/facilitating new hire Induction & orientation.
3. Compensation and Benefits– Shall be responsible for entire Payroll, Compliances. This includes from processing Salary and other benefits, furnishing Pay slips, Form No 16 etc to team, and reimbursements by 31st of every month to following the Compliances.
4. Training and Development– Shall be responsible for assessing training needs and organizing the learning and development programs to keep the employees upgraded, developed and motivated.
5. Employee Engagement, Rewards & Recognition Programs– Shall be responsible for Planning Engagement, R&R programs and activities and conducting the same to maintain employee relations and boost employee morale.
6. Performance Management System–
a. Shall be responsible for execution of Performance Management System.
b. Shall be responsible in appraisal process, setting annual Goals and KRA/KPI for employees in consultation with functional heads.
7. Statutory Compliances – Ensures legal compliances like monthly submissions for applicable Labour Law requirements like PF, ESIC, Gratuity, etc: and maintaining related records.
8. HRIS-Shall be responsible for creating & maintaining Employee records and compile reports concerning personnel-related data such as personal details, hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and Daily Attendance, Late Arrivals, absenteeism rates.
9. General Administrative Functions–
10. Shall be responsible for assisting with any additional tasks as assigned by the Company.
|Requisite Skills:||· Sound Knowledge of Human Resource functions
· Good in English communications- Written and Verbal both
· Strong Interpersonal Communication.
|Education:||PG Degree in HR|
|Relevant Experience:||Minimum 2 years of relevant experience|
|CTC per annum:||2.4 to 3.6 Lakhs||Total Experience:||3-4 Years|
|Will travel?||No||Owns Vehicle:||Optional|
|Preferred Domain:||HR- Trading or Manufacturing|
|Reference Companies:||Manufacturing/Trading Companies in Indore|