Manager- Production Planning & Control
Employment Status: Full Time (01 Position) Working Hours: Weekdays 09:30-18:00
Location:Birkoni, Chhattisgarh Experience: 5 to 12 years
Eligibility:BE / B Tech (Mechanical, Chemical) / B.Tech in Oil Technology
Job Description & Qualification Requirements:
- Coordinating production workflow for one or multiple products
- Planning and prioritizing operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
- Determining manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Assign workers and other staff to particular production operations
- Schedule shift according to production needs
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time and within budget
- Address issues when they arise aiming for minimum disruption
- Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports
- Keep paperwork organized
- Collaborate with quality control, warehouse and other staff
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labour required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labour, and equipment availability.
- Plan production control activities to improve runtime while maintaining high quality, timely delivery and cost-effectiveness.
- Work with materials department in material planning and analysis to reduce inventory level.
- Plan, schedule and monitor material movement in production cycle to ensure continuous operations.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Assist purchasing unit in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Production Manager.
- Perform inventory management according to company policies.
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Factor Manager for analysis.
- Address customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to meet production schedule.
Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/-