– Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Red Hat OpenShift container platform, thereby becoming a trusted advisor to influential decision makers.
– Provide L2/L3 support for Tools like WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, IHS and Openshift.
– Work to harvest best practices and document lessons learned as part of continuous improvement of our offerings.
– Incident, Change & Problem Management.
– Build, Maintain, Application deployment and Governance of WAS & Tomcat environment.
– Webserver Installation and Configurations (apache/IHS)
– L1& L2 Support for OpenShift.
– WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, IHS and Openshift
– Required Professional and Technical Expertise
1. 5+ years in WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache and IHS.
2. 2+ years in OpenShift, Docker & Kubernetes.
3. 5+ years in technical consulting, with demonstrated IT experience in solving enterprise customer problems
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
1. OpenShift certification.
2. Knowledge of the following: Build technologies like Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Bamboo or Cloud Bees.
3. Version control and Deployment technologies like Git,or Azure DevOps.
4. Monitoring (APM) technologies like IntroScope or AppDynamics.
Other Preferred Experience Includes :
1. Solid project management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
2. Experience with containers and HA clusters; experience with Docker and Kubernetes a plus.