We are looking for an experienced National Sales Manager to contribute to our organization’s sales objectives.As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in innovative mindset. You are highly skilled market analyst with proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of sales and distribution management from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who is experiencing guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of sales operations that improves the productivity. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long- term client relationships.
- Qualification: Post Graduation
- Industry Type : Consumer Durables
- Experience: Min. 15-20 years.
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Salary : 16-18LPA
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments top ensure brand
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
- Take the lead in expansion activities.
- Monitor performance with tracking software and take corrective measures when necessary, and prepare detailed current reports and forecasts.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners and stake holders.
- Proven work experience as a National Sales Manager.
- Advanced organizational leadership skills.
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills.
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office.
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics.
- Availability to travel as needed.