.NET Technical Lead – Job Description
Job Profile: .NET Technical Lead
Location: Baner, Pune
Job Description: We’re looking for a Principal Software Engineer who is a self-starter and can learn quickly.
Your job will be to help rollout new software systems by inserting directly into execution teams in order to
spread and evangelize the latest and greatest technologies.
The ideal candidate has a strong background in software design, developing and managing the delivery of
highly-scalable, micro-services driven cloud-based systems, leveraging a combination of front end and
backend technologies running in containers.
Notice Period: Immediate or 15 days (preferred) / 1 month (max)
• Dotnet Core, ASP. NET, LINQ – expert level skills
• 3+ years working in the role of principal or staff engineer in a high transaction, fast paced and
• 5+ years of hands-on programming in .NET and MS SQL Server
• 3+ years working with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB, Neo4J, Redis, Cassandra, etc.
• Hands-on experience writing tests using popular automation frameworks (Jasmine, Mocha, Karma,
• Proven ability to use Design Patterns to accomplish scalable architecture.
• Proven success implementing client side MVVM frameworks such as Angular or React as well as
• Strong experience in one of the cloud technologies – Azure or AWS
• Experience with Secure Coding Practices and assurance that these practices are consistently
followed in the development of all software products
• Previous experience as a technical leader and/or leading an agile/scrum team.
• Experience with continuous integration, unit testing, static analysis, and automated integration
tests. Continuous delivery experience preferred
• Lead, develop and inspire a team of engineers to meet initiative objective
• Develop new user-facing features on mobile & desktop platforms.
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Develop web interfaces for in house tools.
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly regarding accessibility,
usability, and emerging technologies.
• Help introduce new technologies to engineering teams, taking part in the training, adoption, and
execution of new platforms.
• Full-stack hands on development
• Accelerate the development process by suggesting and implementing improvements to the
• Develop a deep understanding of the system, write technical specifications, mentor development
team, enforce coding standards.
• Drive the DevOps culture, taking quality into your hands, enabled by automated testing and
• Present technological solutions to IT leadership that communicates the value, intent, and tradeoffs
of your approach.
• Build and foster stakeholder relationships both within your team and among others.
• Handle a team of 8 to 10 team members.
You are a right fit, if you possess:
• Ability to work in a very dynamic fast paced environment
• Ability to work independently and handle a team
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to quality
• Desire to learn in a start-up environment