NODEJS DEVELOPER JOB DESCRIPTION
We are looking for a Node.js developer to join our product department. The role will include
designing our platform’s database, server setup, writing APIs, developing the admin panel,
maintaining the back-end and upgrading it according to our product landscape. The developer needs
to collaborate with the front-end designer and the product marketing team.
Having prior experience in developing eCommerce systems, classified systems, B2B2C platforms or
marketplace platforms will be advantageous.
● Developing and maintaining all server-side work.
● Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
● Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services.
● Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
● Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
● Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
● Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
● Performing QA and testing along with the product marketing team and designers.
● Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
● At least 15 months of experience as a back-end developer.
● Good understanding of server-side templating languages
● Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
● Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
● Understanding accessibility and security compliance
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop,
and optimizing output to match the specific platform
● Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes