|Division / Department||PACKING|
- KEY RESPONSBILITIES
- Properly check the clearance of refinery and storage tank pipe line
- Check the pipe line valve should be ON while receiving oil from Refinery
- Operate Polish filter machine, chiller machine, votator carefully
- Check the rejected oil boxes for next process (i.e. refinery to re-melting process)
- Check the valves, steam pipe lines, heating pipe line are clear for loading the oil into Flaxi bags
- Timely check the Oil tank stock (Depth of oil ) and calculate the amount of quantity to receive for process
- Check the Storage tank oil quality collected from Refinery
- Timely check the machine all check points and critical parts as per checklist
- Check the temperature of oil while perform the Filter process
- Make timely arrangement of Flexi bags and their availability at the mean time
- Properly perform the drum filling activity as per Packing Incharge instructions
- Check if oil in solid form(little bit), perform steaming or heating process up to 40-550C to convert oil into liquid form
- Check the Plunger Pump upto 30kg pressure and alsocheck the temperature up to 25 to 30 0C while performing votator activity
- Clean the pipe lines jam through Air flush and stem activity for smooth flow of oil
- Perform the Air flush activity when the pipe lines valve OFF or as and when require
- Responsible for Operating, close-monitoring of plunger Pump, Chiller, Chiller,V1 Auditor,V2Votator and PLC.
- Co-ordinate with Packing Incharge, Q.C. (Quality Control) department to follow the Quality of material.
- Responsible to Co-ordinate with Packing Incharge, Maintenance& Electrical department as and when machines troubleshooting.
- Inform Packing In-charge for Material shortage and material maintenance activity
- Prepare Oil stock report, Oil received from refinery and Oil consumption stock.
- Maintaining a Routine Transaction/ TASK Punching in ERP as per modules established.
- Prepare Log sheet of packing operations
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
|§ Any ITI / Diploma|
RELEVANT AND TOTAL YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
|§ 5 to 10 years of experience as a Bakery / Packing Operator|