Role: Problem Manager SIAM, Manufacturing Domain
Role Details– Minimum of 7+ years of automotive manufacturing experience orrelevant IT implementation experience as Support Person /domain/business consultantwith AutomotiveManufacturing .
|Location||Preferably in Pune but open to other locations across India.
Ready to travel abroad to customer location in Ireland
|Domain skill requirement||Problem Management, ITIL Framework, SIAM, Manufacturing Domain etc.|
|Role||Sr. Associate Consultant /Consultant etc.|
|Overall Experience||7+ years|
The management of all Problem arising out to major invents or disruptions in the IT landscape.
This role incorporates Problem Management from all Major Incidents, RCA reports and proactive analysis of trends in incidents eliminating recurring incidents and minimizing the impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
The primary responsibility will also be to ensure that root-cause is established for all major incidents and that a formal RCA is published within agreed SLAs. In addition, the current Major Incident and Problem management processes should be reviewed, improved, and where agreed with the IT Operations manager, improvements implemented.
Implementation will include documentation and mentoring of all IT stakeholders.Close collaboration with different process managers as and when needed for CSI activities. Consultant should be ready to work in different shifts (US, EMEA,APACshifts etc.).
- Service operations experience, with Hands-On experience of Problem Management in a multi-vendor setup across geography.
- ITIL Foundation/Expert certification
- Excellent communication and organization skills, Business Analysis and Presentation Skills
- Proven track record in Incident and Problem Management and General SIAM ( ServiceIntegration And Management )Functions.
- Multitasking and taking leads in initiatives for process improvement.
- Conversant with Spoken and Written English and global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
Good to have skills:
- Lean sigma, 6 sigma, Fishbone & Five Whys methods, Understanding of Industry 4.0
- Technical understanding on how infrastructure has been set up
- Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – SIAM, Six Sigma, Agile-DevOps, PMP etc.
- Technical knowledge on Infra, networking, storage, cloud, database
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage Critical to Business Events related problems to ensure best resolution and elimination of all the root causes for the specific event or disruptions
- Drives all levels of the IT organization( service Providers) to update their processes, procedures, and documentation
- Provide control for the execution of operational activities and processes (like Incident, Problem, Service request Management)
- Communicate operations state of service throughout the global organization for problem management
- Provides ability to compare actual operating performance and behavior against design standards and SLAs
- Managing the lifecycle of all problems (Recording, managing, and advancing the problem by escalating to an elevated level of expertise, if appropriate, by integrating with change management, incident management, and configuration management)
- Thoroughly understand the ITSM Framework and Policy to manage the establishment of the problem management program and assist in the development and maintenance of related process, policies, and standards
- Ensure all IT critical events are communicated to the appropriate functions/stakeholders
- Provide control for the execution of operational activities and processes
- Provide means to compare actual operating performance and behavior against design standards and SLAs
- Provide a basis for service assurance and improvement
- Drive analysis, root causes and preventing Incidents from happening in the future
- Ensures Proactive Problem Management by analyzing incident records, and using data collected by other IT Service Management processes to identify trends or significant Problems
- Provide a thoughtful, risk-based IT perspective, and assist in the execution of the program including, but not limited to, policy compliance assessments and continuous monitoring.
Secondary skills (not compulsory)
- Global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- Preferably should have an exposure to outsourcing and offshoring work models
- E./B. Tech – Computer Science, Information technology, Mechanical, Electronicsetc. or any other equivalent degree
- PGDM/MBA – IT, Systems, Operationsetc.( Good to have)