Experience: – 8-12 Years in Automotive/Industrial sectors in Manufacturing for precision parts and assemblies. Experience of handling large manufacturing setup having VMC, CNC, Moulding, Pressure Die casting, different types of surface coating, heat treatment, grinding and super finishing and assembly process. Ability to do the Strategic manufacturing planning processto align businessrequirement of the organization.
Age: –Above 40
Qualification: –BE[Mech/Production] MBA [Operation/General Management] from reputed University or Institute
Job Description: –
- Responsible for overall production, process, plan,directs and coordinates the development and manufacture of all products. Ability to control manufacturing processes of high precision and complex products, so that products are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensureproducts are produced safely, cost-effectively as per the required quality standards.Plan and draw up a production schedule for in-house and at supplier
- Decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate.Prepare annual budget, selectequipment and take responsibility for its maintenance.
- Excellent organizational, and time management skills.Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.Man, management skills formanagers, staff and workers including union
- Leadership quality having excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to implement and adhere to policies established by the company.
- Hand on experience for implementation of 5S, TOPS-8D, ISO9001,1400/IATF 16949[International Automotive Task Force]
- Experience for -Lean manufacturing, TPM, TAKT Time, OEE [Overall equipment efficiency] and JIT [Just in time].
- Machining exposure for various types of special and hard material like-SS 304,17-4BH, SAE4140 MS/SS/CI and non ferrous like –Aluminumgrade 6063 ,6160 and Brass, Copper.
- Exposure of Pressure Die casting ,moulding and powder coasting will be added advantages.