Job Description for Quality Analyst:
- Experienced Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our different mobile and web applications.
- Perform Functional, system, regression testing, performance and load testing.
- Develop and execute manual and automated tests in a fast-paced environment.
- Primarily responsible for preparing test cases and for all assigned projects.
- Enforces Quality Assurance procedures and guidelines.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to learn new information quickly.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in team handling
- Experience testing Web based applications and backend systems.
- Experience in Software Testing Life Cycle and methodologies.
- Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like test data, data validation and automated scripts.
- Understands agile methodologies.
- High Proficiency in writing test plans, test cases, test procedures and test reports.
- Test the application in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy and / or external systems
- Strong background in Quality Assurance and good understanding of all facets of the SDLC.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
- Proven experience in Functional, System, Regression testing.