Technical Capabilities :
– Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
– Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
– Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code.
– Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
– Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
– Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript and RESTful APIs.
– Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
– Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
– Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web.
– Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
– Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
– A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
– Familiarity with code versioning tools.
– Excellent with communication and presentation skills.