Job Purpose: A sales executive is responsible to achieve assigned sales & collection targets by making visits to dealers and performing all those activities which would help him/her to convert dealer leads/inquiries into sales.
|· Shall be responsible for 100% achievement of Sales targets (Daily/Weekly/Monthly).
· Shall be responsible for prospecting new shops and dealers for new business acquisition by cold calling. Develop sales strategies for the same in discussion with ASM.
· Shall be touring the given territory for business follow up and expansion. Should prepare & follow the bead plan religiously.
· Shall be responsible to meet existing dealers regularly keeping in mind the specific goal and objective for the day.
· Shall be responsible to explain & show the dealers monitory benefits in selling our product.
· Shall be responsible to ensure minimum 10 number of dealer visits in a day.
· Shall be responsible to convert leads into sales by 40% on daily basis.
· Shall be responsible to ensure 100% outstanding payments are collected within stipulated number of days.
· Shall be responsible to ensure security cheque is collected from 100% dealers.
· Shall ensure placement of the material at right dealer outlet ensuring safety of company.
· Shall be responsible to close service issues of the dealers on daily basis.
· Shall make sure to submit DSR (Daily Sales Report) on daily basis by 7.00pm.
· Shall be responsible for conducting surveys and submit reports whenever asked for.
· Shall be responsible to ensure timely submission of touring expenses as per Company policy.
· Shall be responsible to contribute positively to team efforts and assignments.
· Keep cordial relations with the customers/vendors and colleagues in the company.
· Shall positively accept any new task assigned which may come up in later part of employment.