- Develop and maintain web applications using ASP.NET Core and other Microsoft technologies.
- Meeting with technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
- Upgrading existing .NET websites and applications.
- Writing scalable code for .NET software applications.
- Develop REST APIs and integrate front-end and back-end aspects of web applications.
- Develop and maintain code using Microsoft Azure or AWS services.
- Write and maintain T-SQL and stored procedures for databases.
- Collaborate with team members on code reviews, design reviews, and other team activities.
- Write unit tests and perform code testing to ensure high-quality software delivery.
- Work with clients to gather requirements, provide technical guidance, and resolve issues.
- Manage client expectations and ensure timely and accurate delivery of software solutions.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies, programming languages, and industry trends.
- 6 to 12 years of experience in software industry
- Strong experience in ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET Web API, EF Core with LINQ, C#, T-SQL/Stored Procedure, Visual Basic.NET,C++/CLI
- Good Knowledge on RPAS,JDA,SAP S4 , HDW , SnowFlake , C360 , A360 , SFCC , SFMC , YEXT , Datahub , Shopper Trak,Storeforce, Focus, and Plumslice
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Azure or AWS (Redis Cache, Azure Search, Logic Apps, AAD & Graph API & Application Insights)
- Experience in developing REST APIs.
- Experience with SCM platforms like GIT, TFS
- Good knowledge of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent understanding of fundamental design principles behind scalable applications.
- Experience in unit testing.
- Experience in client interaction/client management.
- ASP.Net Core
- Asp.Net Web API
- Azure or AWS
- Entity Framework Core with LINQ
- T-SQL / Stored Procedure
- Unit Testing