Role –SIAM Change &ReleaseManager
Role Details– Overall IT Experience of 7-8 years with minimum of 2 years of experience in SIAM ( Service Integration and Management)and ITIL projects, excellent management, and communication
skills to facilitate cross team collaboration.
|Location||Preferably in Punebut open to other locations. Ready to travel abroad to customer location in Ireland|
|Domain skill requirement||Release Management, Change Management, ITIL Framework, SIAM, Manufacturing Domain etc.|
|Role||Sr. Associate Consultant /Consultant etc.|
|Experience||Min of 7-8years|
- Change management is the management of all changes within the IT environment. The role of the SIAM team is to manage and coordinate the approval, and review of all changes being requested and implemented by customer IT and service provider teams.
- Change management is done globally with Change Advisory Boards at a regional level, (Asia Pacific/EMEA and the Americas), and an Enterprise CAB for global changes.
- Proven experience with coordination and facilitation of Change and Release Management processes and procedures
- Sound skills in managing processes and systems improvement
- Understanding the Solution Delivery Lifecycle and relationship to Change Management and Release Management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the ITIL best practice framework
- Understanding of SDLC and best practice frameworks
- Exposure to and understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Knowledge and awareness of emerging technologies and their practical applications in supporting business requirements.
- Knowledge and awareness of tools such as JIRA, Remedy Force, Service Now
- Conversant with Spoken and Written English and global exposure to a multi-cultural organization structure
- Managing the Change & Release Management lifecycle of scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases.
- Coordinate, convene and facilitate Change Advisory Boards and Emergency Change Advisory Boards (CABs and ECABs) containing both internal staff and customers.
- Primary objective is to enable beneficial Changes to be made, with minimum disruption to IT services.
- Ensure that all release-related activities are performed aligned to the release plan, deployment plan, training plan and communication plan by the various teams across all involved service providers.
- Coordinate with Incident Management, Problem Management, Release Management, Change Management, and Configuration Management to ensure correct and consistent data is provided to the Change and Release Management processes
- Responsible for the preliminary release build, test, deployment, and communication plan. Define the training plan, the rollback plan, and the Early Life Support (ELS) plan.
- Provide regular, robust, and accurate reporting on change requests and release including exception reporting on high impact, aborted and unauthorised changes to identify process deficiencies and adverse trends in change and release practices and implementation of change.
- Defining and capturing KPIs for Change & Release Process and Access Management process. Suggesting regular improvement ideas to business as part of CSI (Continuous Service Improvement) process.Manage the process across all service providers.
- Perform periodic review and approval of the process and with relevant approving authority.
- Define and record KPIs for change and release Management process and actively contribute towards improvement ideas as part of CSI (Continuous Service Improvement) process.
- Service operations experience, with Hands-On experience ofChange Management&Release Management in a multi-vendor setup across geography
- ITIL Foundation/SIAM certification
- Excellent communication and organization skills, Business Analysis and Presentation Skills
- Proven track record in Change and Release Management and General SIAM Functions
B.E./B. Tech/M. Tech. – Mechanical, Communication, Electronics, Comp. Science etc.
PGDM/MBA – IT, Supply Chain, Operations, Marketing, etc.
Any relevant certification will be an added advantage – ITIL, CSPO, PMP etc.