- Experienced in a customer-facing role for 2-5 Years recommending and delivering industry-oriented Software Solutions and Softwares as a Service. The Customers should preferably be of Automotive, Ports & Logistics, and other Productivity/Manufacturing/
Industrial Backgrounds across the country / globe.
- Should have a Bachelors degree in Technology. Alternatively, should have an equivalent degree with extensive knowledge of Technical assets and objects from the intent of having fair idea of Software development and Processes.
- Should be prepared to travel to remote sites and industrial Areas, for example automotive factories and Port areas in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Calcutta, amongst others.
- Excellent Professional Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Expert on Interpersonal communication and Presentation Skills while illustrating the Customer’s Business Needs.
- Experienced in understanding the processes of Customers, specifically the manufacturing/automated processes, in order to enlist and identify the Business Need + Solution.
- Able to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
- Proficient in using Office 365 / G-Suite Productivity Suites as a part of corporate productivity.
- There is no specific need to be a local resident in Indore, India. We are flexible to hire from other states as well, preferably those from Tier-1 Cities in Maharashtra / Gujarat.
- Every Fortnight, there would be an in-person meeting in Office in Indore, India. The visit to be covered under travelling expenses.
- Payable CTC in range of 4.8-7.2Lacs Per annum, depending on the Profile. This is excluding any performance bonuses and commissions, if any, at our sole discretion.