- Position- Sr. Executive HR / HR Officer
Job Location- Dhule (Maharashtra)
- Develop/revise policies for staff/employees and communicate them with employees.
- Recruitment/Selection/induction & orientation of new employees.
- Grievance handling, counselling of existing employees.
- Sessions Planning for Training & Development of personnel (Training Calendar, Training record, etc.)
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues.
- Built an effective communication with employees, employees’ engagement, IR activities.
- Registrations, Renewals, Amendments, Certificates and other legal compliances.
- Payroll Processing.
- Legal records maintaining/monitoring.
- Cultural activities, other programs planning& implementation.
- Other administrative work monitoring.
- Direct training of employees on different levels- Shift In-charge, Chemists, Supervisors, Contract employees etc.
- Controlling unnecessary expenses (Departmental, Administrative, OT etc.)
- Interaction & monthly meetings with Marketing &Commercial office team.
- Preparation for inspections of Government Authorities- PF Officer, ESIC Officer, Factory Inspector, Labour Inspector, etc.
- Monitoring employee performance & assist in Performance Management System.
- KRA & Appraisal working ofon-roll & contractual employees.
- Security staff work monitoring, reporting to management.
- Medical Policies, claims settlement of ill/injured employee/their family members.
- Exit Formalities, Full & Final Settlement.
Educational Qualification- MBA / MPM / PGDBM
Experience- Minimum 5years’ experience in core HR
CTC- 30K – 34K
Target Date- Immediate