Job Title – Sr. Sales Manager – Western Region
Department – Sales & Marketing
Qualification – BE / MBA
Experience – 15 yrs ~ 20 yrs
Location – Indore.
Salary Range – 6.5 ~ 7.5 Lacs CTC per month + sales incentive
• Strong understanding of HVAC market, customer and dynamics for Central air
cooling product & project sales along with air handling & air distribution product
• Confident presentation skills, tact to handle techno commercial matters in
• Proficient in computer – Windows and Microsoft Office applications (Outlook,
Presentation, Word, Excel, etc).
• Should posses excellent written & verbal communication skills in English
• Willingness to travel very frequently on short notice as per customer demands.
• Strong capability in building relationships with unknown persons with strong marketing
and sales skills inbuilt in the DNA.
• Manage the complete sales & marketing of commercial & industrial evaporative
coolers business, Prefab Metal Ducts, ABS air terminal devices and Medical grade
Air Purifiers for Central and Western India market.
• Visit frequently and manage sales in states of MP, CG, Gujarat & Maharashtra.
• Develop new sales and service dealer channel network and manage existing
channel partners of assigned territory.
• Develop new business by identifying and cooperating with consultants and
influencers to meet sales target in residential, institutional, industrial &
DEGREE DAY PRIVATE LIMITED DOC: DDPL/HR/JD/SAM/V2
• Conceptualising, planning, implementing & estimation of sales & marketing
strategies to drive growth in said locations by conducting promotional campaigns
and deploying marketing techniques to increase sales and create market
• Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to
consultants, dealers and prospective customers.
• Participate in various exhibitions and follow up leads aggressively to increase
• Prepare cost estimates by studying drawing, plans, generating new enquiries,
follow up, quotation preparation, interaction with (client, architects, consultants,
• Prepare monthly MIS and conduct monthly sales meeting with team to review
operations in details.
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of product solutions according to
customer needs and objectives. Respond promptly and effectively to all incoming inquiries, by Whatsapp, telephone, and email.
• Develop and mentor own sales team and guide them to increase sales.
• Make detailed business plan for the year, define KPI & KRA for each team
member, review weekly & monthly performance parameters to manage the
business as a dedicated profit centre.