Job Title – Accounts Manager
Qualification – MBA Finance/M.Com/B.Com
Experience – 12 yrs to 15 year
Location – Indore
Salary Range – 35,000/- ~ 40,000/- CTC per month
• Should possess very high commercial sense and must be able to manage & groom
his / her team of 2-3 persons.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, should be able to interact
professionally and confidently with clients, vendor, financial institution officials and
handling government officials and querries.
• Ability to carry out by own accounting works upto finalisation of books & HR related
works with precision & obtain output from the assigned team.
• Proficient in Computer – Tally, MS Office, Mail client softwares (Outlook, Word,
Excel, TALLY, etc).
• Strong capability of leadership and able to communicate with all levels in Hindi &
• Achieves accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an
annual / quarterly / monthly budgets; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances,
initiating & corrective actions, and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews;
preparing and completing action plans & monthly MIS.
• Manage fund flow with analysis of current and future trends to ensure that
sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment
• Maintain accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts, defining
accounting policies/procedures and must adhere to all the relevant processes.
• Guide & monitor other departments on accounting policy; applying observations
and recommendations to operational issues.
• Ensure accuracy and timely competition of monthly, quarterly, year end close up to
finalization of Accounts, balance sheet, Income tax Returns, all payments for
DEGREE DAY PRIVATE LIMITED DOC: DDPL/HR/JD/AM/V2
vendor, contractor & suppliers.
• Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance for regular activities and
transactions are performed timely and in accurate manner.
• Ensure to adhere Statutory Compliances for all types of taxes, returns, TDS, GST
• Responsible for payroll process & Compliances.
• Responsible for timely preparation of invoices & personal payment follow-ups to
reduce total outstandings.
• Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are
• Manages various General Ledger functions such as journal entry preparation /
month end closing, financial statement preparation, account reconciliation, bank
• Oversee the processing of purchase orders, invoices, expense claims, petty cash,
recharging of internal accounts, etc.
• Maintains records and prepares monthly MIS reports and correspondence related to
• Having the knowledge of Import & Export operations.