We’re looking for an Admissions Counselor who are extremely customer centric and are
excited by the challenges of a new emerging business environment.
As an Admissions Counselor you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating
with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You must be
comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating
interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Responsible to manage & convert leads for versatile upGrad programs which are in
collaboration with renowned Universities/Institutes such as IIITB, NIMMS, IMT
Ghaziabad, Deakin Business School, IITM Liverpool Business School, MICA.
• Providing in-depth information to prospective learners, this includes counseling
through phone, email, chat and social media.
• Identifying references through the existing customer base to increase the sales
• Details pertaining to lead discussions & conversion should be updated real-time on
CRM (Salesforce) software
• Responsible for adherence of the inside sales process, tools and data management.
• Meet and overachieve the given weekly, monthly and quarterly target in terms of
revenue as well as number of enrolments.
• Handle Objections and Price Negotiation in order to generate Sales Revenue.
• Maintain effective communication till the time learner is onboarded