- Assistant Manager – Human Resources
Educational Qualification – MBA (HR)
Industry Experience – Minimum 5 years
Salary Range – 15 to 20K PM ( Can be negotiated in case of extra ordinary candidate)
Job Description –
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Can manage legal compliances of organization.
- Skilled in performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.