Job Role & Responsibilities
This role involves contributing to day-to-day operation and delivering required Quality and delivery
numbers. You will have to perform the following responsibilities:
• Should handle overall operations of the center and to ensure that all the needs of the client are met,
while taking care of the needs of employees.
• Leading and delivering complex client engagements
• Should able to provide excellent customer service
• Should conduct daily briefing sessions with Team Leaders(TLs) and assign them targets on a daily
• Should conduct skip level meetings with TLs and agents
• Implement and oversee the quality of deliverables, manage team relationships effectively to ensure
• Provide effective performance feedback through employee recognition, rewards, and disciplinary
action, with the assistance of Human Resources, when necessary. ∙ Should prepare weekly,
monthly, quarterly & annual reports and present it to the Management and Stakeholders.
• Attrition Management
Education Qualification: Graduation / Post Graduation
● Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
● In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
● Good Computer skills, especially MS Excel & MS PPT
● Excellent communication and leadership skills
● Good Analytical and Logical Skills.
● Organizational and time-management skills
● Decision-making skills
● Strong problem-solving, troubleshooting skills