- Knowledge of XML/CSS/JQUERY/HTML/
- Knowledge and experience in using testing tools such as SOAPUI, Fiddler
- Knowledge of creating CI pipelines using Jenkins, AWS, or Azure DevOps will be an advantage.
Key Role Requirements:
- At Least 3-4 years experience on Selenium C# or java.
- Deep understanding of software testing approaches (unit tests, integration tests,
- acceptance tests, negative testing)
- Must know how to Test NFRs like Performance, Stability testing using Industry de-facto tools like Load Runner
- Expertise in Defect tracking tools to identify the deviation in the product (JIRA, ALM)
- Expertise in Test Management Tools like TestLink, JAMA to create test plans, TestCases and manage various releases
- Understanding and implementation knowledge of data privacy concepts and information security laws will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage/update existing test scripts based on application changes
- Hands-on experience testing through the development cycle and pre-release in an Agile framework
- Experience conducting root-cause analysis,
- Experience in identifying QA specific tools for Defects tracking, Requirements tracking, Traceability
- Strong ability to implement automation strategies/frameworks and engineer solutions in a rapid, iterative, and agile fashion in modern, cloud-based development stacks
- Provides expertise in structured test design, test set-up, metrology, data collection, data interpretation, and statistical analysis to design/project team.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Healthcare Domain knowledge would be added advantage
1. Full-Time work from home opportunity.
2. Work with a talented team of 15+ years.