|BRANCH CREDIT MANAGER|
|Qualification : Minimum Graduate|
|Relevant Work Experience : 2 years||Total work experience : 4 years|
Previous Role :
· Worked as aSenior Credit officer in a large sized HFC or a Branch Credit Manager in a mid-sized HFC
|Industry : Banking / NBFC in Housing Finance|
Average CTC :4 L
1.Attapur — Telengana
2.Vanasthalipuram – Telengana
1.Ongole — Andhra Pradesh
1.Madurai — Tamilnadu
Role Deliverables :
· Responsible for checking the credibility of the customer and providing decisions on logged in files
· Verification of the documents given by the customer and request for pending documents through concerned team.
· Post login of file into the system, conduct verification or initiate for verifications through third party
· Conduct personal discussion to resolve all queries related to issues identified during verifications.
· Prepare the proposal document detailing the loan eligibility after analyzing customer data and as per credit guidelines.
· Approve cases for loan eligibility up to limit that has been assigned and recommend cases to higher authorities as per policy, generate offer letter for the customer, collect property documents, and initiate technical and legal verification
· Complete post sanction formalities related to checking of documents, execution of loan documents, collections of additional documents & PDCs as per the guidelines and prepare the docket inclusive of all income/ property/ customer related documents.
· Maintaining portfolio quality management, TAT & delinquency
· Vendor management forFI,RCU,Legal, Technical, PD,LIP