we needed 2 candidates, one in RESCO & one in Opex
Position: Business Developer Executive in (OPEN ACCESS MODEL & RESCO MODEL).
Experience required for the Job: 3-5 years
Annual Salary of the Job: 3.50 – 5 .50 Lacs
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra
We are looking for the dynamic & enthusiastic candidates those who have perused their education in technical ( B.E/ B.Tech – EEE , EE ) & must have working experience in solar Industry whereas work experience in RESCO Model would be preferred .
Roles / Responsibilities:
Managing day to day working relationship with developers / Team Leads of the project / clients. Great knowledge and experience in estimation techniques, wireframe, creating project reports.
1. Exposure to market for business development, schedule, cost & resource allocation.2. Order finalization, post order confirmation activities like ( PPA , Company-Client documentation , government statutory approvals , all other relevant documentation related to DISCOM etc ).
3. Timely status reporting to management and to the client along with payment cycle compliance.
4. Ability to manage escalations and issue resolution.
5. Experience in people management, mentorship and guidance, performance management.
6. Consultative role in understanding business / defining frameworks for projects & making client understand RESCO Model .
7. Great knowledge on RESCO Model, RESCO Model , PPA’s , Contracts , Agreements etc.
8. Analyze complex requirements and suggest solutions based on experience.
9. Ability to handle multiple projects.10. Identify business opportunities by identifying prospective customers and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Forecasting sales and meeting sales targets.
- Supervise and play a strong supporting role in business development by suggesting different marketing strategies for productive clients.
- Contribute to market research and analysis and keep track with the trends in the market.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries ,Plan and execute events for promotion.
- Team Player – Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and coordinating with different functions in the system.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information; Collate required market information to update the management on regular intervals.
- Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis.
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities and develop promotional ideas and material.
- Explore new business opportunities and liaison with the existing client achieve sales target.
- Develop new accounts with team and focus on key accounts management and growth;
- Daily sales activities review.
- Handle customer’s complaints and escalate the complaints to higher management if necessary.
- Participate in marketing activities.
- Train up sales team to be more aggressive and professional;