Business development Executive:-
Experience: -3 to 6 Years in Automotive/Industrial/Aerospace products/Defense sector.Handson experiences on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will gather and meet with potential clients. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to add new products, customer, increase revenue.
Age: –Above 25
Qualification: –BE[Mech/Production], MBA [Marketing/Business Development] from reputed University or Institute
Job Description: –
- Responsible for driving company sales by sourcing new clients, and by convincing existing clients to purchase existing and new products
- Responsible for finding new customers and retaining them , encouraging for involving in new upcoming futuristic products for long term relation. Abilityto create long-term value for a business from customers, markets and relationships.
- Focuses on growing the business – look into potential growth opportunities, then support and monitor the implementation of these opportunities. Conducts long-term and short-term strategic research that informs the growth strategy.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills.Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers and at factory.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills, time management skills and critical thinking skills with analytical mind set.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Understanding client needs for offering solutions and support; answering potential client questions and follow-up calls; responding to client requests in time with techno commercial offer.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients; maintaining a database of customers.Custodian of database of customers, setting up meetings and facilitating relationships.