Business Sourcing Engineer: –
Experience: -3 to 6 Years in Automotive/Industrial/Aerospace products/Defense sector. Hands-on experiences on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management, as this role will gather and meet with potential clients. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to add new products, customer, increase revenue.
Age: –Above 25
CTC 4 L INR
Qualification: –BE [Mech/Production], MBA [Marketing/Business Development] from reputed University or Institute
Job Description: –
- Responsible for driving sourcing and convincing existing supplier for new products and smooth supply chain.
- Responsible for finding new suppliers and retaining them, encouraging for involving in new upcoming futuristic products for long term relation. Ability to create long-term value for a business from customers, markets, and relationships.
- Focuses on growing the business – investigate potential growth opportunities, then support and monitor the implementation of these opportunities. Conducts long-term and short-term strategic research that informs the growth strategy.
- Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills. People skills and ability to build rapport with customers and at factory.
- Good listening and problem-solving skills, time management skills and critical thinking skills with analytical mind set.
- Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that might prevent growth.
- Understanding supply requirements and transmitting end customer voice to supplier.
- Skill of price negotiation and concurrent engineering;
- Exposure to logistics.