Commercial officer: –
Experience: -Fresher to 2 Years in Automotive/Industrial/Aerospace
products/Defense sector. Hands-on experiences on customer acquisition, lead
generation, and prospect management, as this role will gather and meet with
potential clients. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to add new products,
customer, increase revenue.
Age: -Below 25 CTC up to 4 L INR
Qualification:–B.Com/MBA in Finance or Foreign Trade
Job Description: –
1) Responsible for driving company sales and dispatches
2) MIS , finance and accounting exposure.
3) Ability to create long-term value for a business from Bankers & financial
4) Excellent writing, presentation, and communication skills. People skills and
ability to build rapport with banks,financer and at factory.
5) Good listening and problem-solving skills, time management skills and critical
thinking skills with analytical mind set.
6) Working with senior team members to identify and manage company risks that
might prevent growth.
7) Understanding client needs for offering solutions and support; answering
potential client questions and follow-up calls; responding to client requests in
time with techno commercial offer.