Credit Controller Job Responsibilities
• Must be expert in Tally ERP 9 & MS Excel
• Minimum 4-5 years of experience working within an accounts receivable and/or credit control environment.
• Must be able to communicate in an efficient yet friendly manner with customers.
• Will be responsible for managing a book of debtor accounts to ensure timely payment of outstanding invoices.
• Should include conducting credit checks on new customers, resolving problems in relation to invoice payments, and reconciling complex month-end accounts.
• Must report to management on outstanding issues.
• Creating procedures and policies that ensure timely payments.
• Ensuring credit and collection policies and procedures are followed by Sales team if not followed should report to Management.
• Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
• Good Problem Solving Skills.
• Develop the credit control system in collaboration with Sales & Management Team.
• Creating payment PI for customer in our format.
• Should develop good coordination with sales team.
• Strong follow-up skills for regular payment follow-up.
• Should do credit and payment planning on weekly basis & report the same to management every Monday.
Salary No Bar for right candidate