- Owning the 3P e-commerce PL (revenue, margins, profitability) for sales through third party e-commerce partners and marketplaces
- Driving new product launches, campaigns and collaborations with marketing and digital for impactful brand presence leading to business
- Working closely with the demand forecasting and sourcing team to generate demands and ensuring smooth supply by owning stock allocation with the internal stakeholders.
- Accountable for the end-to-end customer experience and for driving growth – traffic, conversion, revenue and profit whilst coordinating with ad and performance marketing team for budgetary approvals, sanctions and utilization
- Building deeper engagement with the e-commerce platforms for business growth and achievement for planned volume and value growth whilst growing the market share/ share of voice for the brand across platforms.
- Discover and identify new channels as defined in the annual strategy, negotiate contracts, test and build new accounts as needed
- Lead a stellar D2C team who are all self-starters and will push you hard
- Prior experience in a similar role handling Ecommerce end to end (minimum 4-5 years)
- Preferably MBA/PDGM from top B school
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, thrive in matrix environments and are adept at building relationships with different stakeholders (Amazon, Flipkart)
- Strong analytical skills to guide business strategy decisions
Experience in D2C or e-commerce industry is Mandatory