Job Description – E-commerce Specialist (Full – Time)
To look into online sales for all the accounts. Appropriate ecommerce innovations are
commercialized within our business.
• Understanding of E-commerce fulfillment process and how to achieve cost
effective business solutions while maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction
• Evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test E-Commerce
• Responsible for products, pricing and promotional strategies along with the
squad lead management
• Strong knowledge and understanding on ecommerce and vendor
• Daily overseeing the accounts, notification and orders.
• Create marketing strategy for Product Portfolio, support catalog team for creation
& uploading of most attractive Content & Images related to the product
• Coordinate with other department for updates e.g. purchase team for stock
• Listing optimization campaign and other strategies like headline ads etc for sales
• Daily analysis of planned vs. actual sales
• Track Daily Sales Performance of multiple products, top selling products.
• Create pricing, discounting & promotional strategies for assigned products
maintain & improve profitability margins in assigned Products
• Identify new opportunities to introduce sales into the customer journey,
increasing the volume of sales, Lead by example on best practice for up selling
product to customers and provide guidance and mentoring to members of the
team that require, additional support.
• New product research and product brand management.
• Experience in a fast paced sales environment driving performance to reach
targets with a focus on conversion
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Proven experience in an E-commerce is preferred