1. Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as banking, payroll and other transactions.
2. Prepare financial statement of the company.
3. To handle taxation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial data as necessary.
4. Track the companys financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
5. Review financial data and prepare monthly and quarterly reports including cash flow statement, fund flow statement, segment wise profit and loss statements and others.
6. Preparation and execution of all financial documents for loan application and its disbursement including renewal of limits.
7. Understanding financial regulations and legislation relating to NBFCs.
Salary – 50-60k CA