Department: IT Location: Bangalore
Reports to: IT Director Garde: L3
Type of position: Permanent/Contract DOJ: June 2022
Salary Range: 8-12LPA Joining Time: 30 days candidates
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
• Create multi-platform apps for iOS/Android using Flutter Development Framework
• Micro code enhancements within mobile platforms like android/iOS Flutter widgets for
iOS and Android.
• Participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new
Mandatory Skills & Experience:
• Solid understanding of Flutter, Dart, Flutter UI and animations.
• Should have experience working with native technologies like Android, iOS
• Knowledge and understanding of Firebase
• Experienced in working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
• Demonstrated experience in building and managing production mobile apps.
• Experience with cross-platform technologies like ionic and React Native skills
• Experience with Agile development, scrum.
Education Qualification Requirements:
• Minimum BE/B.Tech, CSE
• Minimum 2 to 5 years work experience in iOS / Android (Java/Kotlin and Objective-C/Swift)
Desired Skills & Experience
• Experience in resolving customer issues
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Ability to master any technology, language, or development environment that we need in the
• Familiarity with web application development and different client-server communication
• Knowledge on iOS distribution profiles and certificates for App store distribution
• UI/UX tools experience
• Desire to work in a start-up environment, able to self-manage and work remotely
• Good communication skills in English
• Good analytical skills.
• Strong communication skills – oral and verbal
• Ability to work with various stakeholders
• Excellent Team player, with the ability to build sustain teams,