We are hiring for an HR Executive to manage our Firm/company/institute recruiting, learning and development and employee performance programs.
HR Executive responsibilities include creating, updating HR policies, reference programs and overseeing our hiring processes.
For this role, you should have an extensive background in Human Resources departments and thorough knowledge of labor legislation.
Ultimately, you will make strategic decisions for our Firm/company/institute so that we hire, develop and retain qualified employees.
• Hand holds the entire recruitment process
• Screening candidates and conducting interviews.
• Hiring candidates and responsible for on boarding formalities.
• Design compensation and benefits packages
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annually)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Create and run referral bonus programs
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
• Payroll and attendance management
• Creating training modules and Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Proven 1+ work experience as an HR Executive or similar role
• Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience with full-cycle recruiting
• Good Leadership skill and abilities
• Good communication skills written/verbal/listing
• MBA/BBA/BMS in Human Resources Management or relevant field
Job Role :HR Executive and Generalist
Job Location: Indore
Job Type: Work From Office