Role : Java Developer (Micro services)
Job Brief Summary :
– We are looking for Java Developers who have proficient experience in Micro services.
– Someone who is ingenious focused and will work collaboratively with the team.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Participate in requirement understanding of the client and help tech lead to provide size estimations.
– Follow agile practices and work collaboratively with the team.
– Develop and write a unit test for code.
– Ability to commit code on the repository.
– Coordinate with team members to manage branches and resolve conflicts.
Mandatory Skills & Knowledge :
– Sound knowledge in building RESTful Services using Spring Boot framework with micro services.
– Proficient knowledge of Core Java, Advance Java, Micro services, Web services, Multithreading, spring boot, Spring Framework, Database, Dockers, Kubernetes.
– Good knowledge in Database Schema design.
– Expertise in deploying Sprint Boot / Micro services.
– Familiarity with AWS as cloud hosting, AWS APIs.
– Experience in writing Unit Test cases.
Languages / Frameworks :
– Spring Boot
– Hibernate/ JPA
– Experience in Micro services architecture
Experience Requirements :
– Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Java developer (Micro services)
– B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA