- Plant Manager
Educational Qualification – Dairy Technologist B.Tech (Dairy)
Industry Experience – Minimum 7 years
Salary Range – 40 to 50K PM ( Can be negotiated in case of extra ordinary candidate)
Job Description –
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ensure efficient management and operations of Dairy Plant
- Ensure that the milk collection process is effective, efficient and flawless.
- Create structures and activities that foster excellent customer service delivery and maintain positive image of brand.
- Manage plant assets including office equipment etc.
- Supervise all staff and handle all matters related to human resources and staff performance management.
- Minimizing unnecessary costs while maintaining quality standards also control cost of operations.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results.
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup, manage and develop plant staff
- Manage legal compliances of plant like pollution, boiler, labor etc.
- Define SOPs for each department and get junior staff to follow that.
- Ensure timely collection of milk, processing and dispatch.
- Ensure preventive maintenance schedule is being followed.
- Manage break down of plant machinery.
- Look after store operation and maintain reorder level of plant consumables.
- Prepare daily MIS report and share with management.
- Responsible for all finished good stocks.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to execute orders on time.
- Should be competent enough to lead plant team.