Management of procurement function, Sourcing of Vendors for Procurement of various products and services, Management of quotes, ordering, documentation and payment processing, Review tender documents and ensure tender procurement process is in compliance with ISO process and procedures.Agreements/AnnualMaintenance Contracts for various Admin facilities related services.
- Ensuring compliance of all statutory requirement related to procurement function.
- Cost savings initiatives and implementations.
- Conducting periodic internal audit of procurement function.
- Maintaining systematic records and audit trails of quotations, orders, contracts, agreements, payments.
- Responsible for development of vendors as per the procurement plan.
- Implementation and negotiation of new deals with the existing vendors/dealers based on the pricing and market reports.
- Identifying potential suppliers for future tie-ups by driving negotiations and selections.
- Analysing current and future spend, undertaking industry research, tracking future trends in industry and technology.
- Budget Compilation and tracking. Follow-up for required data/MIS from sourcing buyers.
electrical background as our company is engaged in construction of Transmission Lines and Switchyards upto 400 kV Voltage PAN India.
CTC 4 lpa
Please send your Resume at email@example.com