we are proud to offer innovative products that meet the needs and wants of our customers. To help us continue to grow our offerings, we are in search of an experienced product manager to lead our multi-disciplinary development team.As an ideal candidate, you will have a keen eye for gaps in consumer product offerings and the innovative mindset to fill them. You are highly skilled market analyst with proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production-from conception through release. You may already be a confident leader who is experiencing guiding cross-functional teams in the successful creation of products that improve consumer experience and grow market share.
- Qualification: Post Graduation
- Industry Type : Consumer Durables
- Experience: Min. 15-20 years.
- Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
- Location : Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- Salary : 16-18LPA
- Creates a prototype of a new product in order to iron out flaws in the final design.
- Gathers the raw materials necessary to build or create the product being developed.
- Performs research in order to determine the best way to produce a particular item.
- Prepares reports on the various procedures that have been tried in order to eliminate methods that are unsuccessful.
- Oversees product development amongst a team of individuals.
- Presents new ideas to corporate executives in order to gain permission to develop product lines.
- Prepares a cost analysis on the development of a new product.
- Research patents, copyrights and trademarks in order to sure there are no infringement issues involved.
- Ensures that every phase of a particular project proceeds as scheduled.
- Makes adjustments to a development plan whenever the current idea is not working well.
- Manage the product creation process from design hand off to production approval.
- Grow and manage Product Developer ensuring milestones are met and product creation process is standardized across category.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams from Design, Technical Design, Raw material, Research and development and Sourcing to ensure on time delivery per set calendar dates each season.
- Manage multi-season development calendars and the execution for all tasks related to the Product Development cycle.
- Responsible for Key Performance indicators that include but not limited to maintaining vendor scorecard, IMU, fit approval and salesman sample execution.
- Work with Sourcing on allocation of bulk orders to appropriate suppliers through consideration of available capacity, capability, workmanship and costing.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Master’s degree in engineering (Mechanical/Electronics)
- Market Research and knowledge.
- Vendor Relationship Management.
- Raw material/Packaging/Assembly knowledge.
- Knowledge of Certification and legal.
- Sound knowledge of Design and Trademarks.
- Costing and cost Control.
- Vendor Negotiations and sourcing.
- Coordination with marketing and sales team.
- Supply Chain Management.
- Work towards product modifications.
- Keep a record of orders and supplies.
- International and Local orders and Follow ups.
- Keep a check on market’s and competitor’s products.
- Device products in a way that solves customers problems.