- Production Manager
Educational Qualification – Dairy Technologist/ B.Tech (Dairy)
Industry Experience – Minimum 4 years (Dairy)
Salary Range – 25 to 35K PM ( Can be negotiated in case of extra ordinary candidate)
Job Description –
- Prepare and maintain work area and processing machineries for milk processing and for milk by-products.
- Prepare production schedule and implement.
- Supervise the production and have proper quality checks.
- Responsible for complete documentation and record keeping of dairy production.
- Responsible for all finished goods stocks.
- Coordinate with marketing and sales team to execute orders on time.
- Ensure food safety and hygine standards.
- Should be well skilled and knowledgeable to prepare milk batches, ghee, dahi, paneer, khoa, butter milk.
- Should be competent enough to lead production team.
- Should be able to manage breakdown of processing machinery.
- Should have fair knowledge of plant operation and can manage plant in the absence of plant manager.
- Ensure the availability of raw material, packing material, and other consumables.
- Organize the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment