Job Description :
– Leading a team and promoting a test-driven development cycle to maintain the highest level of software quality.
– Conducting post-release and post-implementation testing.
– Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results.
– Liaising with stakeholders and communicating business impact of defects to product/engineering teams.
– Monitoring and creating logs to document testing phases and defects.
– Performing functional testing of features for release cycles, including creating/executing test cases, raising defects and maintaining defect logs.
– Refining and implementing QA processes, standards and controls.
– Reviewing and analyzing specifications to develop effective test plans and preparing data sets for testing.
Ideal Profile :
– You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
– You have at least 2 years experience, ideally within a Quality Assurance/Testing role.
– You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
– You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
– You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
CTC : 10 lakhs