Experience: -5 to 10 Years in Automotive/Industrial/Aerospace products/Defense sector. Hand on experience in Quality Control &assurance of production line, data collection and analysis, knowledge of quality tools, capable of trouble shoots problem on shop floor, traceability from raw material stage, raw material checking, Calibration of lab instruments. Exposure to ISO,IAFT,OSHAS and must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to production quality parameter
Age: –Above 25 CTC 4 L INR
Qualification: –BE[Mech/Production], & MBA in Operation management
Job Description: –
- Monitor and control the quality of production plant, Corrective and preventive action plan.
- Highlight all defects or process parameters or documentation irregularities that are encountered and use TOPS -8D approach
- Check and monitor the external non-conformities for information and the approval of the Quality Manager
- Weekly Quality meetings for follow-up of open NCR & Observations and other Quality issues highlighted /issued and emailing quality report monthly to all concerns. Also conducting weekly quality walk and sending observation report
- To coordinate with customer,suppliers and CFT for consistency in quality andsupplies issues
- Proactive and ownership approach to improve quality of work at production shop, minimise rework and demonstrate continual improvement.
- Record, receipt and issue of quality related controlled documents
- Handling – in process quality audit, customer complaints, customer audits
- Aware of 5 S system &TUV ISO audit system
- Cost of Quality
- Dealing with continues improvement project