· Manages sales activities as listed below along with achieving financial targets for the Sales department.
o Territory Management Plans
o Customer relations
o Gauging Competitor movements
· Provides the direction and leadership required to achieve profitable and professional technical services at high-quality standards. This includes developing markets and establishing activities so as to achieve financial targets as set by the management.
· Develops and Executes Sales plans and also identifies the deviations, if any.
· Develops and maintains all sales efficiency and management reports and reporting methods.
· Ensures that processes and procedures concerning all Machine Sales like Documentation and DO(Delivery Order) with 100% payment on time, is achieved by the Sales department so as to improve the quality and efficiency of the Sales department.
· Ensures Delivery of New Machine to the Customer as per Company Guidelines.
· Develops and executes the business plan which includes – Market Potentials, Market Share Growth, and Competitor Information, Dealer Potentials, Marketing and activity plans. The plans must be reviewed at every quarter with the Reporting Head.
· Ensuring 100% territory coverage by Sales Engineers and also their participation rate in deals should be more than 70%.
Taking Corrective actions on Customer Satisfaction/Purchase survey remarks ensuring customer queries or complaints are resolved on time.
· Maintains working relations with the Service & Parts management and personnel to ensure that the proper after-sales services are delivered to the customer
· Conducts regular meetings with Sales department personnel to compare performance with standards and goals and counsels them.
· Conducts daily consultations with all direct reports, either in-person or by phone.